Header Ads

Lonely - Sad Love Story Bangla

Sad Story


Lonely::

Nobody ought to be given so much noticeable quality that when that individual surrenders, the world feels dim, he just feels desolate. Expectation everyone appreciates perusing this story:

The telephone is vibrating. I gazed at the screen. The hand is shaking. After endless days, after endless years, I can hardly imagine how the call originated from that number once more. Indeed, even today, seeing the number, the pulse builds a few times. A solid tempest takes in the breath away. I at long last got it. That natural voice originated from the side. Even after such a long time, nothing has changed. That is equivalent to previously.

: Hello … .. What was the deal? Is it true that you aren't stating that?

: No, I didn't anticipate a call from this number following 1 year. So I don't comprehend what to say.

: I have been recollecting that you for a couple of days at this point. Yet, I didn't have the fearlessness to call. I have been needing to hear your voice since yesterday. So today I set out to give the telephone. How are you

: People change however their voices don't change. Well, I'm such as myself. I'm occupied with myself.

I don't have the foggiest idea whether it's truly alright after somebody has experienced so much difficulty. Be that as it may, individuals can do everything. A large number of photograph collections put away throughout the years can be singed in one night. Individuals can do all that হওয়া it's not off-base to be brutal.

Individuals are more passionate than unfeeling, the thing that matters is here, discarding somebody with extraordinary torment doesn't generally end everything. The photograph collection, the letters, the journal can't be deleted by consuming them to cinders. He executed somebody's fantasy with a virus head.

The fantasy executioner is never hanged. Just inside oneself is life detainment. Bad dreams, chest torments and old recollections frequented him for an amazing remainder. The heart started to pulsate in the cadence of the extreme torment. Nobody hears that sound. So everybody thinks, the man is acceptable… he is awesome.

: Don't ask, how am I?

: Oops, no need. . There are a few people who are in every case great. You are one of them.

: (Silence on the opposite side… ) You don't recall me?

[Even in the event that 'you' is lost from life, it isn't lost from within the head… possibly the 'you' is squashed by a horde of new individuals… yet one late night, the 'you' rises up out of the squashed destruction without expectation. Plunk down.

All the recollections of 'you' burst into the brain with a whirlwind… the sentiments of enduring started to stick to ice… at that point imperceptibly he softened the ice and a couple of drops from the edge of his eye fell on the pad !! 'Nobody else saw that night… simply that pad.' ]

… .Lonely - Sad Love Story Bangla.

: Yes. I recollect a ton. I used to not eat for quite a while, at that point I would believe, 'Are you eating appropriately?' When I would become ill without crying after quite a while after night, I would believe, 'Are you sound?' When everybody was cheering and celebrating at a celebration and I was sitting in obscurity with the entryway shut, I would believe, 'Are you upbeat and celebrating with everybody?' When I glanced in the mirror at my own indiscreet, dry face, I figured, 'You more likely than not become more delightful.' I recollect a ton at one time.

Try not to fall any longer. Some time ago I needed you without question. Be that as it may, presently isn't the time. The days have transformed, you have changed. I have changed myself as well. I don't have the foggiest idea the amount I have done. Yet, I can say this.… I dislike previously. Since the time the day you left, I have been living alone in a different universe. Presently I have nothing more to request.

State bliss, state happiness, state love, I don't need any of this any longer. Neglected to chuckle. Neglected to dream of joy. I overlooked everything to cherish you. Presently I am disregarded and I am living alone. I need to remain like this as long as Bidhata needs, presently there is such a great amount of time to recall these?

: (Silence on the opposite side once more) Can't I be pardoned?

: I pardoned you 1 year prior. In the event that you don't pardon me, the injuries of your enduring won't evaporate in my brain. My fantasies are old, you have not changed like previously. Just I stayed, as in the past. I'm still where I was, perhaps that is the way a few people bring a specific time like a visitor flying creature, around then Tuku's life is blushed, which will never be overlooked. They seek their advantage, they leave when Tuku leaves and we give them their place like boneheads. I needed to discover joy amidst 1,000 distresses yet the billows of distress are dark to such an extent that I was unable to locate the light of satisfaction in it any longer. You can say what was my wrongdoing, I needed to assemble a place of bliss with you, this is my wrongdoing. On the off chance that this is my wrongdoing, at that point I supplicate that you will be cheerful for an amazing remainder. What's more, I will consume my entire time on earth with the recollections you have given me. Indeed, we should put it now. This is the ideal opportunity to take a gander at my sky. Consistently as of now I see the sky. Converse with Akash. Akash never undermines me. Consistently he showed up before me with a pack of stars. I talk as he listens unobtrusively. Not disturbed by any stretch of the imagination.

… ..Lonely - Sad Love Story Bangla … .

: You can't converse with Akash one night? Is the sky more significant than our own?

: So for the time being. This sky has went with me in my season of outrageous vulnerability and depression. For the 1 year that warded me off, I fended my kid accomplice off

No comments

Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.