Header Ads

Selfish-You Bangla Sad Love Story Blog

Selfish-You Bangla Sad Love Story Blog


 Selfish-You: 

Childish - You have a few photos of the young lady here. I trust everybody will like perusing the story

I saw you on my first day of school and neglected to climb the steps,

Strolling down the road neglected to see the man lobby cover open

I neglected to remember,

I've heard a melody about you a great many occasions,

I found in you the flavor of chocolate lying in the city,

I got a new line of work for a jobless youth,

How frequently have I attempted to compose love sonnets,

Unexpectedly one day you lift your hand and call out,

Furthermore, do you love me?

I asked quietly, what do you truly call?

Adhamra said grasping a rose

I love you as well

You have demonstrated the avarice of affection to eat cheap food,

Take me shopping,

Taken to a salon


This is the way my affection for you proceeds,

I didn't comprehend the ravenousness of affection

Void my pocket,

However I don't have the foggiest idea why for you

I took cash from my dad's pocket,

We sold old garments on the walkway,

How often have I taken cash from my dad for discussing school structure flops,

However I never attempted to comprehend your presentation of this affection name,

You call me one day and disclose to me you don't convey any longer

It is safe to say that you are hitched?

At that point your telephone goes off,

I made a decent attempt yet couldn't discover you,

How often have I gone to your home looking for you,

I looked through a great deal yet couldn't discover you,

Notwithstanding, I have heard that Bhuriwala is going through an upbeat day by wedding an administration representative.

Today I have a ton of cash and have set up myself as a fruitful money manager

I don't recall much about you any longer.

Simply consider a certain something

What a superb time I spent in school, simply meandering behind the hallucination.

However, one day I will ask you a certain something.

In the event that the administration worker will wed the man, at that point for what reason did you experience passionate feelings for ??? 

If you like the story, please like, comment and share the blog post Click

No comments

Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.